Monday, March 28, 2011

For the Web

Over the years I've done a few Internet projects and done some work-for-hire over the web. Here are a couple of examples of past projects that I feel didn't turn out so bad. These were for a website that has since disappeared off of the net.


This was to be my online avatar on a now-defunct online website.

These are character avatars for an online blog section in said website.

Looking at them now, makes me wish the project could have taken off the ground.

Another job I've done for a website design. Very festive.


The following are just a couple of the projects I've taken on on a work-for-hire basis over the Internet. Usually through a third party. It's nice to occasionally step out of one's comfort zone and do things you wouldn't see yourself doing usually. I'm not saying I didn't like the projects, but rather that it would have never occurred to me to do said things, had I not been approached.

A logo design I did for a client a few years back.




Concept art of a mascot for a delivery company, I think.






Mike is a mascot for another company I did a while back. I forget the company's name.


No comments:

Post a Comment